A temporary full-time position up to April 2018 for a Clinical Liaison Officer has become vacant in the Clinical Liasion Team within Clinical Application Support Unit in ICT.
The Clinical Application Support (CASU) exists within the Clinical Informatics Department of Information Communication and Technology (ICT), Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD). This unit also provides services to Central Coast Local Health District.
The unit provides;
- expert knowledge, ongoing application support and documentation to end users of clinical applications (clinical and administrative staff)
- clinical application upgrades and maintenance
- data quality and management
- ongoing enhancements and development of the eMR and
- consulting services on the development of new clinical applications, advice on business process reengineering and transformation, change management, benefits realisation and post implementation reviews.
The position of Clinical Liaison Officer is required to:
- Provide a key point of contact and liaison between the Clinical Application Support Unit and clinicians, administrative staff and other key stakeholders.
- Provide on-site training and helpdesk phone support in the use of clinical applications to clients.
- Provide education sessions for clinical applications including the Cerner Powerchart, Patient Management, Patient Scheduling, electronic Discharge Referral, SurgiNet, FirstNet, electronic orders and Clinical Documentation.
This position is temporary full time and is classified as a Health Manager Level 2.
Northern Sydney Local Health District is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Workforce Health and Safety, Ethical Practices and the principles of Cultural Diversity. Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply and, where found suitable, will be given higher priority.
Employees must abide by the NSW Health Code of Conduct. Criminal record checks will be undertaken on successful applicants and applicants for positions designated as Category A will be required to obtain required vaccinations prior to commencing employment. Salary Packaging is available to enhance benefits.
An eligibility list may be created and you may be considered eligible for similar roles in the future. If you do not wish to be placed on an eligibility list, please advise the Convenor at interview.
Join NSLHD on Facebook©