Are you looking to work in a dynamic and innovative organisation that offers you opportunity for learning and where your skills will be appreciated?
Moree District Health Service is an acute 52 bed hospital that provides medical, surgical, maternity, paediatric, renal dialysis and chemotherapy services. If you have procedural skills this gives you the unique opportunity to perform more procedural medicine than in most rural towns.
Moree is a progressive and dynamic town situated at the heart of NSW's northern wheatbelt and recognised nationally as Australia's Artesian Spa Capital. Ideally nestled on the New South Wales and Queensland border, Moree is a town rich in culture, heritage, agriculture and natural assets with each component intertwining to define the characteristics of both the town and the community. The business community is a strong & thriving element of the Moree Plains, where you will find that quality country hospitality.
Education is undoubtedly one of life's most valuable assets, so choosing the right school to suit your child's needs is of the upmost importance.
From infants, primary and secondary schools through to NSW TAFE, Moree's diverse selection of schooling includes state, Catholic and Christian options. An array of vocational training opportunities focusing on agricultural, office, hobby and trade courses also aids in educating school leavers, mature aged students, and those seeking a career change.
For younger families, Moree offers several options for pre-school, occasional care, long day care and family day care requirements. Suitable for children from 6 weeks to school-aged, Moree child care centres and pre-schools offer the ideal setting for early childhood education practices.
We can offer you:
- Dual Income Streams – practice earnings are separate from the hospital VMO earnings;
- Dedicated Links to Professional Development – HNE is an Employer of Choice and an Award Winning Organisation with a reputation for successful innovation;
- Hunter New England has a strong commitment to technology, including Telehealth;
- Collegiate Support – ongoing access to support and advice from local GPs, Specialists and Consultants in our larger hospitals;
- A Comprehensive Aero—Retrieval Service;
- Assistance in relocating to our prosperous area.
You must have:
Current registration with the Medical Board of Australia and post graduate qualifications and recent experience in General Practice Obstetrics (Advanced Diploma preferred).