Please Note: This position is open to NSW Health employees only.
Diagnostic Cardiology Department – Central Coast Local Health District
Hours: 30hrs over 5 days (Monday to Friday)
An opportunity exists for a motivated and enthusiastic person with excellent
organisational, and time management skills to join our busy team in Wyong.
The successful person will be responsible for the co-ordination, management and escorting of patients, requiring Diagnostic Cardiology tests/procedures.
Although this position is predominantly based in Wyong, the successful applicant
will need to be aware that extra hours or a change to the Gosford department may be required.
To be considered for this position, your application must be submitted on Erecruit. Please ensure you review your log in details and Erecruit profile to enable you to apply for positions open only to CCLHD or NSW Health Staff.
Erecruit Account – CCLHD (For internal positions only)
If you have not already done so, you may need to request your email address (either personal or health email) be linked as being a CCLHD employee.
To do this you must fill the relevant information on this form: eRecruit User Permissions Request Form
Fields required to be filled in:
- Personal Details
- Health Agency: Permission required is CCLHD
- Internal Users Only: tick box: Employee – Internal Applicant.
Form must be submitted to HSNSW-eRecruit.email@example.com
Note: Manager authorisation is not required for this form
To be considered for this position your application must be submitted on NSW Health on-line recruitment system, erecruit.
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner regulation Agency as an Enrolled Nurse (Division 2) with a Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia approved qualification for administration of medication (including intravenous medication administration).
- Nursing knowledge and skills relevant to acute care
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology and written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of team nursing & demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of the multi-disciplinary health care team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own workload
- Commitment to quality improvement, practice development and evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated ability to accept accountability and responsibility for own actions within Enrolled Nurses scope of practice and works within the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Councils (ANMC) Framework Competency Standards for the Enrolled Nurse’.
- Demonstrated commitment to Caring for the Coast vision, goals and strategies, with demonstrated behaviours which align with the NSW Health CORE values and CCLHD Values and behaviour charter.
Enquires Mrs Sharyn Derwin/ Danielle Kay
Phone 02) 43203771