This position is Permanent Full Time and classified as Health Manager Level 2.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people with disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of state, national and international trends in health system performance measurement and reporting.
2. Demonstrated experience in the application of health services research to system performance reporting.
3. Ability to review, synthesise and interpret statistical information for a range of audiences, and familiarity with the challenges of working with large administrative and survey data sets.
4. Experience in areas such as measuring and reporting on clinical effectiveness, productivity, patient experience, survey methodology or other relevant fields.
5. High level oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation, consultation and presentation skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a tight knit team environment.
7. Relevant tertiary qualifications and / or equivalent relevant experience.