The Production Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient organisation and supervision of all Linen Production and Theatre Pre-pack areas, Work Health & Safety control including the safety of all personnel under their control as well as the security of Linen Service property.
This position is Permanent Full Time and classified as Health Manager Level 2.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
1. Experience, skills and knowledge in relation to Linen Production and Sterilisation and or in a large scale Production environment, within a complex/diverse service industry organisation.
2. Sound analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
3. Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
4. Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills with the capability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers and stakeholders;
5. Proven effectiveness leading a team, coaching and developing capability of managers and staff, whilst always fostering a performance based and customer focused work culture.
6. Proven capacity to contribute to and implement production initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
7. Capacity and willingness, including current NSW driver’s license, to travel to HealthShare NSW business and service locations throughout NSW, which may include overnight stay in regional / remote areas.