- We offer Salary Packaging options for our eligible staff.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. We recognise the value of Aboriginal staff, to Far West LHD, and to the health of the Aboriginal people and communities in our District. Please visit our Aboriginal Recruitment tool, Stepping Up.
- Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.immi.gov.au
- Successful applicants will be required to obtain required vaccinations prior to commencing employment. Please click on the link for further information: http://www0.health.nsw.gov.au/policies/pd/2011/pdf/PD2011_005.pdf
- Criminal record checks will be undertaken on successful applicants. If you are successful for a position designated as child-related employment you will be required to obtain a Working with Children clearance from the Office of the Children’s Guardian. To apply, please go to https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application