• Advocate on behalf of consumers (across the age span) of Murrumbidgee LHD.
• The development of local networks that facilitate cooperation for mutual benefit in the Murrumbidgee LHD and its consumers across the age span.
• Promote the concept of social inclusion
• Promote the concept of “recovery’ to all levels of the health service.
• Work to identify mental health consumers who do not
utilise mental health services.
• Assistance in the development and delivery of training programs to sustain and support consumers.
• Actively participate in health promotion activities