- To provide nursing care commensurate with own skills and commensurate with own skills and competence within a multidisciplinary, supportive team environment.
- To work within the team environment supporting other and less experienced staff where applicable and as required by legislation.
- To work within the Code of Professional Conduct for Nurses in and the ANCI Code of Ethics Australia.
- To provide individual patient care within a therapeutic environment.
- To participate in professional and self-development activities
- To contribute to the profession of nursing.
This position will work within a dedicated multi-disciplinary team environment aiming to improve the surgical patient journey through timely and appropriate assessment and planning and health care delivery. There is a large focus of General and Orthopaedic nursing as well as providing care for General Medical patients that may be accommodated within the ward area when required.