The MHDA Manager Policy and Clinical Redesign provides coordination for a range of key areas, including: MHDA policy and procedure development and compliance, legislation compliance, the NSW Mental Health Act (2007), and the Accredited Persons program. This position also leads the development and implementation of MHDA service clinical redesign initiatives.
The MHDA Manager Policy and Clinical Redesign provides high level support and advice to the MHDA Governance Manager on all aspects of clinical redesign and policy development.
This is a Permanent Full Time position, working 38 hours per week, and classified as Health Manager, Level 3 or Nurse Manager Grade 2. This position location is negotiable and belongs to Southern NSW Local Health District.
Only employees of NSW Health are eligible to apply
• Demonstrated successful experience in quality, clinical governance, and continuous process improvement, with a proven record of achievement, experience and leadership.
• Demonstrated high level of skill in the analysis of complex issues, formulating approaches and developing comprehensive implementation and improvement strategies.
• Ability and willingness to travel for work purposes, and evidence of a current Class C drivers licence
• Demonstrated organisational change and development skills and experience, with proven ability to successfully manage and implement organisational change and improvement programs. This experience would include the implementation of alternative models of care programs.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, consultation and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and refine strategic relationships both within SNSW LHD and external to the organisation. This includes high level written communication skills with the capacity to produce comprehensive reports, plans and briefings. Competency in the use Microsoft Office Suite.
• Qualification as a Registered Nurse or relevant tertiary qualification within the NSW Health Managers Award and/or demonstrated successful experience in MHDA at a senior leadership/management level.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of relevant MHDA policies, standards, legislation and strategic directions; and the key principles underpinning MHDA care.