To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be a current employee of NSW Health.
Persons engaged by Non-Government Organisations (NGOs) as participants of the 'Transition to Work Program’ for people with disabilities, within WSLHD, are exempt from the above clause. People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply; and where required, WSLHD will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.
Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal job applicants by providing information about applying for roles in NSW Health organisations. For more information, please visit: http://www.steppingup.health.nsw.gov.au/
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
This position is permanent full time, working 38 hours per week and is classified as a Senior Analyst.
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
1. Demonstrated experience in practices and workflows in any of the following - operating theatres, emergency department, outpatient scheduling, diagnostic ordering and result reporting, clinical documentation including electronic discharge summaries or patient administration functions.
2. Proven experience in the delivery of computer/application training within a large organisation
3. Previous experience in developing training documentation such as Lesson Plans, Training Schedules and Training Scenarios
4. Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills including skills in prioritisation and time management
5. Proven involvement in implementation projects for information systems or ongoing support of implemented Information Management & Technology (IM&T) Solutions
6. Cerner application experience
7. Current Drivers Licence valid within Australia